Fix My Broken Heart
band-aids fix scraps and cuts.
kisses keep my mouth shut.
knee pads protect when i fall.
and hugs just help over all.
friends are here to keep you company.
love cures the past if any.
late phone calls keep us from falling apart.
but only you can fix my broken heart.
Madison Parnell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fix My Broken Heart by Madison Parnell )
- A Bystander, Sibghatullah Khan
- A Leaf of Small Boat, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- Forget Forgive Focus Follow and have Fai.., Dimitri Jagodinski
- I Wrote Too Much, Shalom Freedman
- If You are Sad, Turn the Pages, Hebert Logerie
- Time Flies, Tony Adah
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov