An old wise man told me
“Life is an endless road”
Maybe he was older than he was wise.
Life is not constant paved path.
Life is a jungle with no guidance or direction.
Its end might be debated,
But only one thing is guaranteed:
The jungle you live in this moment.
So make this moment flood with joy.
Don’t take someone else’s paved road.
Make your own
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Flooding Moments by Nadia Figueroa )
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Love II, Naveed Khalid
- Power of Truth, Somanathan Iyer
- To The Moon II, Naveed Khalid