Surrounded by nature, plants, trees and flowers
Filled with nice fragrance of flowers
I am so attracted to those fragrance
Very nice perfume!
That gives enormous joy and fresh mind
I am refreshed by the fragrance of flowers
Fragrance of the roses, hasna heena, joba, marigold
I am so pleased with the nature's gift
Those fragrance gives me fresh, soft, moderate or deep touch
Oh! those fragrance of flowers
Attracts my attention and steals my heart away! !
Z.I. Mahmud's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Flower's Fragrance by Z.I. Mahmud )
- SPICES OF LIFE, Philo Yan
- Flower & Sickle, Arno Le Roux
- There must be people around., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Love implicit, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Thanksgiving, ramesh rai
- Thanksgiving Day 2014 For Jakie, Shalom Freedman
- Think Alike, Naveed Akram
- The Gods and Heaven.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- The Troubled Box, Naveed Akram
- Colored, Caylin stansberry
Poem of the Day
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(18 November 1939)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)