font color='black'bI didn't start the fire..
Fire is like anger,
Anger is fire in my soul!
It grabs me with a word or a deed like the tiny spark
that creates a flame.
Anger like fire can consume me
if I don't control it.
Allowing it to smoulder with unspoken anger
erupting into fierce,
that could leave just a shell
and being behind!
Time: 01: 05
Mahfooz Ali's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (font color='black'bI didn't start the fire.. by Mahfooz Ali )
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos
- ~ Eyes ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Panama Canal, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest
- Contrary Sary, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pixley Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out In The Open, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Worry-Chaser, Edgar Albert Guest
- Henry Ford's Offhand Way, Edgar Albert Guest
- Happiness no quest at all, Pranab K. Chakraborty