She is beauty surely, truly,
Though she disagrees.
Still I tell her night and day,
Till she does believe.
She is lovely, sweet and kind
One day she'll be mine.
She is art I try to paint
With each and every word.
She is poetry, the sweetest sonnet
Yet she doesn't know
So I write of her reflection
In hopes that it will show
The beauty in her hearts possession,
One day she'll come to know.
Jonathan Maldonado's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (for Jennifer... by Jonathan Maldonado )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- दिनैनि अलखद समाव, Ronjoy Brahma
- GLADYS, MARCUS NDLOVU
- Impetuous Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- CANCER IS SWALLOWING AFRICA'S POOR FOLKS, alexander opicho
- Changing Seasons, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Favoring Earth, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Surprise Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- What If..., Jim Yerman
- Waking From A Deep Sleep, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A View of Unity, V P Mahur