Nyein Way (19.1.1962 / Yangon)
fresh air over thee snow mountain
heat of misunderstanding and under-aged pride
I am the fresh air over the snow mountain unseen
no thousand cranes
Submitted: Thursday, December 10, 2009
Nyein Way's Other Poems
- ' tomorrowed' is a...............'
- ' ထိတ္လန္႔တုန္လႈပ္မိ၏။ဤေလာက။အႏွိဳင္းမဲ့ ...
- ႊ ႊ ့ The Wonder Insti...
- 2012 New Dimension Of Conceptual Poetics...
- 5 gems for your life- a poetics of life ...
- A Conceptual Jartaka
- A -21st -Century Poet
- A 21st Century Reality
- A Bicycle Through A Transparent Glass In...
- A Bırd_Song Surfıng On The Oceans Of Hum...
- A Budget or Bud-jet
- A cartoon's speech
- A City of The Old
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.