Friend Or Foe?
Friend or foe? That's all I want to know
It wasn't like that when you put on that big show
Right then, I knew the answer was foe...
I remember the day; you said friends till the end
All the days we used to spend together, but then again
I guess you were never my friend...
The fun we had, wish it could've last forever
But, however, you turned forever to never
I'd never imagined seeing us as a foe...
But even though, you know there's still time to grow
You hit a low blow, but I can forgive in the end
That's me being a good friend...
But you send a mixed signal that plays with my mind
No I'm not fine with the kind of crime you throw
But that's why I now see you as my foe...
Sad really, things could've been better
The things I now know have room to grow
That's why I know who's a friend or a foe.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Friend Or Foe? by Triauna Hall )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Unknown Cat, Somanathan Iyer
- Around us, Somanathan Iyer
- Don't ask certain people what food you h.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Empty Cartridge, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Your Love, abigail sikwenda
- The Missing Feeling, abigail sikwenda
- Lights Off, abigail sikwenda
- Situationships, abigail sikwenda
- Kind leaning, hasmukh amathalal
- I Dreamt About You, abigail sikwenda