Friend Or Foe?
Friend or foe? That's all I want to know
It wasn't like that when you put on that big show
Right then, I knew the answer was foe...
I remember the day; you said friends till the end
All the days we used to spend together, but then again
I guess you were never my friend...
The fun we had, wish it could've last forever
But, however, you turned forever to never
I'd never imagined seeing us as a foe...
But even though, you know there's still time to grow
You hit a low blow, but I can forgive in the end
That's me being a good friend...
But you send a mixed signal that plays with my mind
No I'm not fine with the kind of crime you throw
But that's why I now see you as my foe...
Sad really, things could've been better
The things I now know have room to grow
That's why I know who's a friend or a foe.
Triauna Hall's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Friend Or Foe? by Triauna Hall )
- Does He Tell Her About Me?, Emma R. Kessler
- Evil's ugly makers, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- LOVE, Nicholas Campbell
- I'm So Lonely, Emma R. Kessler
- THE KING, Nicholas Campbell
- Fair Exchange?, John F. McCullagh
- When I Lost You, Emma R. Kessler
- Sleepyhead, Mark R. Elias
- Lover, Emma R. Kessler
- Bitter love, ontomu william
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns