'So be it' you say
And live unto yourself
Should you leave
The treasure chest of experience
Locked and sealed
Never to open?
You keep saying
He will be successful
If he does this
She will benefit
By doing that
Is that enough?
Why not tell them?
Why stay with
All kinds of stray thoughts
Disturbing the idle mind
Day in and day out?
Why not open up
Share your ideas…
It will lead you
To a new level of contentment
And a happy level of fulfillment
Don't you agree?
Tirupathi Chandrupatla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fulfillment by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Stone God and Goddess in an Ark, Tom Sleigh
- The Book on the Topmost Shelf, David Lewis Paget
- Midsummer Day's Dream, Mary Spain
- THAT UGLY GENOCIDE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Parallel Cathedral, Tom Sleigh
- Pleasant fruit, gajanan mishra
- Prime Truth - 28, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- The Offer, claudia Battams
- Down Side Stream, George Egba
- Start fighting, gajanan mishra