'So be it' you say
And live unto yourself
Should you leave
The treasure chest of experience
Locked and sealed
Never to open?
You keep saying
He will be successful
If he does this
She will benefit
By doing that
Is that enough?
Why not tell them?
Why stay with
All kinds of stray thoughts
Disturbing the idle mind
Day in and day out?
Why not open up
Share your ideas…
It will lead you
To a new level of contentment
And a happy level of fulfillment
Don't you agree?
Tirupathi Chandrupatla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fulfillment by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
Did you read them?
- Best World, Kolade Seun
- For you, rest in peace, Cigeng Zhang
- Moon Beams, Yohan Confectioner
- Falling Through, Claudia Scott
- City Of Angels, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Everything is Measured, Aftab Alam
- Butterfly of joy, Aftab Alam
- Chords Of Eternity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Silent Lips, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- ten pm is..., Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1915 - 2000)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)