Palas Kumar Ray
You think of gains and so you talk.
Nothing need be done if they do not
bring you gains of some sort or kind.
I wonder if we aren't in all respect
growing business minded too often!
I wonder who may be left there at all
ready to book losses if gains fall short!
Is there a business where all will gain?
Or we're heading to a time when we will
fearing great losses shall delete our own?
© Palas Kumar Ray.All rights reserved.
Palas Kumar Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gains by Palas Kumar Ray )
- Splendour, Robin Skyrde
- Am An African, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz