Palas Kumar Ray
Get Your Peace Back.
Your existence, Your pride, is a wish fulfilled.
Your body, Your mind n soul, were nourished.
Your merit, Your intelligence, were nurtured.
Your wishes, Your dreams, were supported.
Your existence, Your pride, not your alone.
Your body, mind n soul, are in deep debt.
Your merit, Your intelligence, are payable loan.
Your wishes n dreams fulfilled, are committed.
Awake, from head to foot, You are indebted.
Your glory, Your fame, Your wisdom, are at stake.
Your riches, Your fortune, are being laughed at.
Your glitter, Your shine, are waning black.
Go fast and act, protect Your soul, be wise.
Fulfill the commitments not kept, repay Your debts.
Don't be a miser, don't hesitate, Your heart cries.
Laugh with them, Get your peace back, Long awaited.
© Palas Kumar Ray.All rights reserved.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Get Your Peace Back. by Palas Kumar Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Non-Belief and Nothing, douglas scotney
- Is poem everything?, gajanan mishra
- Universal Creed, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Chalo na phir shuruyaat krte hai, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Kaise mai ye likh deta hoon! !, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Final Frontier, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Doors Of Destiny, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reproductions Through Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Safest place, gajanan mishra
- To whom I am going, gajanan mishra