Palas Kumar Ray
Get Your Peace Back.
Your existence, Your pride, is a wish fulfilled.
Your body, Your mind n soul, were nourished.
Your merit, Your intelligence, were nurtured.
Your wishes, Your dreams, were supported.
Your existence, Your pride, not your alone.
Your body, mind n soul, are in deep debt.
Your merit, Your intelligence, are payable loan.
Your wishes n dreams fulfilled, are committed.
Awake, from head to foot, You are indebted.
Your glory, Your fame, Your wisdom, are at stake.
Your riches, Your fortune, are being laughed at.
Your glitter, Your shine, are waning black.
Go fast and act, protect Your soul, be wise.
Fulfill the commitments not kept, repay Your debts.
Don't be a miser, don't hesitate, Your heart cries.
Laugh with them, Get your peace back, Long awaited.
© Palas Kumar Ray.All rights reserved.
Palas Kumar Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Get Your Peace Back. by Palas Kumar Ray )
- The Exile, Rishi Kaul
- Bitter Sweet, Lilly Emery
- Strip unfinnished, lee fones
- Will You Love Me When I'm Old, Lilly Emery
- You Won't Let Me, Heather Burns
- Love Is The Flame, Lilly Emery
- A HERE WE PART و من هنا نفترق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Fading Into Yesterday, Heather Burns
- Love Never Truly Ends, Lilly Emery
- Oh Mediterranean Sea, Lilly Emery