Palas Kumar Ray
Get Your Peace Back.
Your existence, Your pride, is a wish fulfilled.
Your body, Your mind n soul, were nourished.
Your merit, Your intelligence, were nurtured.
Your wishes, Your dreams, were supported.
Your existence, Your pride, not your alone.
Your body, mind n soul, are in deep debt.
Your merit, Your intelligence, are payable loan.
Your wishes n dreams fulfilled, are committed.
Awake, from head to foot, You are indebted.
Your glory, Your fame, Your wisdom, are at stake.
Your riches, Your fortune, are being laughed at.
Your glitter, Your shine, are waning black.
Go fast and act, protect Your soul, be wise.
Fulfill the commitments not kept, repay Your debts.
Don't be a miser, don't hesitate, Your heart cries.
Laugh with them, Get your peace back, Long awaited.
© Palas Kumar Ray.All rights reserved.
Palas Kumar Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Get Your Peace Back. by Palas Kumar Ray )
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon, Li Po
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Tuavatara!, Ravikumar C.P.
- Mystery Caller, Ravikumar C.P.
- Do, my dear, gajanan mishra
- Cinders of Life, Tim Labbe
- Aiy Mere Khuda Aiy Mere Khuda, Akhtar Jawad
- State of being, Ravikumar C.P.
- Flight, S.Michael Kozubek
- Undoubtedly something has gone wrong, Ravikumar C.P.
- Fire brand - Judge, gajanan mishra
- One grid, hasmukh amathalal