glass full of water
the glass is half empty
am I thirsty?
the glass is half full
still, am I thirsty?
the glass is empty,
but am I thirsty,
the glass is too full,
OK but, am I thirsty.
The glass is broken.
now, if I ever get thirsty,
I will lick the floor, through broken glass.
celine charcoal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (glass full of water by celine charcoal )
- 'We Live in Times of Deep Regrets', Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- This is my life, this is only mine,, Aftab Alam
- The African Spirit, Gbolagade Taiwo
- For ones who Mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Just When You Dont Know What To Say, Say.., OLUMIDE FAMILUSI
- This was the day when i died, surendra jakhar
- Postman, Naveed Khalid
- Nightmare, Naveed Khalid
- Snowdon, Naveed Khalid
- Right is Right, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan