Richard Allen Beevor
God Forgive Me (Part 2)
God forgive me I have sinned,
God forgive me I have loved,
God save my tortured body,
God take care of my love,
God please see that she is happy,
help her to be free.
God take my soul from this material hell,
God relieve this painful life,
but find her a place to love,
give her a good life.
God forgive my bitter words,
God forgive my shattered frame,
I have loved her as a wife,
I have ruined my own life.
God find a way to free her,
God give her all I cannot,
I must live alone this agony,
I have lost the time of love.
God I do not want to be alone,
God make sure she is not,
I have made misery for myself
do not cast her into that net.
God take me back into heaven
or give me strength to make her mine.
Richard Allen Beevor's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (God Forgive Me (Part 2) by Richard Allen Beevor )
- Lonely On The Train, Omar Eldamsheety
- Lonely On A Train, Omar Eldamsheety
- Stone, I do admit, gajanan mishra
- O Time, Stop You, It's My Birthday! Let .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Release, Fiona Davidson
- Jacques the Last, John F. McCullagh
- Kaalchakra, The Wheel of Time, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Moon Spoke to Me, Michael Mira
- Sinkin' boat, Aftab Alam
- Alesha the Cat, Steve Kittell
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)