GOD I DECLARE! My Love........
God I LOVE You
Read the letters of my heart
I'm speaking of You
God I stand and honor
and declare your name
God I will tell others about you
I am not ashamed
Have you ever known anyone to
be ashamed of beauty or honor
Has anyone ever been ashamed
of true love or pure innocence?
What about holy power or fairness
What about patience, discernment
or patience, a strong tower?
You're all of that God and even more
You are simply someone to Adore
How can I be Ashamed of Brillance!
You're Simply Excellent
Debbie Bennett's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (GOD I DECLARE! My Love........ by Debbie Bennett )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Rewriting The Ruins, Kyle Schlicher
- A song lyric of a lover...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The Fall, hujan pagi
- Beginning The Day, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Split Second, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It is no surprise, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Spiritual Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Saw Planets, Naveed Akram
- Saviour By The Road Side, Juwon Daniel
- went a walk, lee fones