# God's Work of Art
God is a mature artist and a writer
Who produces different shades of a single color
To paint our life's story in dull and bright colors...
This world is God's canvas
Where he throws different paint everyday
Where Shade of God's love splashes
And brings us the message of hope...
Where rainbow appears to cheer us up
During hard times of life
And images of beauty and ugliness
Appears and disappears for us at intervals...
Where God enjoys creating and decorating us
With joy and happiness to represent our feelings
And we see different hues and views of life
That displays and define us as God's work of art...
Seema Chowdhury's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (# God's Work of Art by Seema Chowdhury )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Folds Of Death, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- hey dipstick, this is for you, Mandolyn Davidson
- Time - I know not, gajanan mishra
- Poetry is For Lovers, Cheryl Griffith
- The Darkest Side - Darkpalm21, Mark Clement Joseph S. Ferre ..
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -30, Ronjoy Brahma
- this is for you, dipstick, Mandolyn Davidson
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -29, Ronjoy Brahma
- Solitary, Claude H Oliver II
- Resolution?, Claude H Oliver II