Grandpa get better soon
You should have listen to what grammy had to say;
if only you werent that stubbern just maybe you wouldnt have fallen from great height;
i dont want to lose you im not ready to lose another soul; i dont think ill ever be ready; not now nor two days from now. i dont know what i'ld do with out you. i would suffer without you. how could you do this. you knew this would happen. then why did you do it? get better soon grandpa i love you!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Grandpa get better soon by Ashley Balseiro )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- God is Love- 2, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Power Of The Mighty God, Lilly Emery
- I am a Slave, Madrason writer
- Only one poet knows me., Jena Crowe
- Release Me To Those Fresh Breezes, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I SPEAK NOT, I TRACE NOT, I BREATHE NOT .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- sunglasses and cheap gum, Jena Crowe
- Timeless Poems, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Lost in Heartbreak, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- A Cup of Coffee, Tirupathi Chandrupatla