With eyes passionate
Watch acts forbidden.
With tongues uncontrolled
Use laschivious words.
With ears impure
Hear licentious conversation
With hearts dirty
Pine for the vicinity of the opposite sex.
They are jealous
Of the dogs, cats, rats and lizards
Cohabiting in the open.
Nilanshu Agarwal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Greedy Indians by Nilanshu Agarwal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Mark Twain, Edgar Albert Guest
- Wings Of Freedom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Unphilosophic, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Songs Of Night, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Fight Worth While, Edgar Albert Guest
- To Italy, Radclyffe Hall
- Trustful Ma, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Shattered Dream, Edgar Albert Guest
- Si Parva Licet Componere Magnis, Radclyffe Hall
- The Sympathetic Minister, Edgar Albert Guest