When lost between the devil and the deep blue sea
There aren’t many options available for the safest flee
Being held back, not a few but all the time
Caught in a mob of stifling apron strings, I am not FINE! !
All these Dos and Don’ts are pecking me… in the eye
This hideous phase of society is so beautifully dyed
Around me, everything that light touches
Every shoulder I could have possibly laid on, is damp and frigid
Everything, so fake… everyone, so made up
For god’s sake, put an end to this stealth make up!
No birds but today sparks all over the blue sky
For the tiniest issue would rise to a wide spread cry
All over the world, it’s only Blood and terror
Being a Muslim, a tremendous error
I am a Muslim, not a serial killer
As far as I know, my faith is my personal filler
I am proud to be a Muslim
What’s there to be ashamed anyhow?
I love peace and Allah, and only to Thee I bow…
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (gripe by xainub nasir )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hind haiku (26-30), S.D. TIWARI
- Empathizing With Their Grievances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Almost timeless, Gert Strydom
- #obamanation, A.j. Binash
- She broke in to me, Gert Strydom
- Fettered Birds By Bijay Kant Dubey, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Flash Fiction, Jose Armando Guzman
- Age-erasing Strategy .... [PERSONAL GRO.., Bri Edwards
- Thoughts, Alfred Barna
- two green tomatoes smashed in the street.., Mandolyn ...