Hair Between MyToes.............. [VERY SHORT; humor; eccentric individual]
I've got a lot of hair I hide...BENEATH my clothes,
not the least of which is...the hair BETWEEN my toes.
You may think it STRANGE I've got hair between my toes,
but what MY friends think is strange...IS that i wear clothes.
Perhaps someday soon...I'll have that toe hair WOVEN....
into socks to cover all FOUR.....of my big hooves (cloven) .
Bri Edwards's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
good thing i look at the poems AFTER submitting them! i had submitted as 'Hair Between My Clothes'.
Comments about this poem (Hair Between MyToes.............. [VERY SHORT; humor; eccentric individual] by Bri Edwards )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Vikram G. Aarella
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe