Happy 4th Year Anniversary
Happy 4th Year Wedding Anniversary
To my dearest loving husband Ranny.
I praise the Lord for another year have passed
And thanking Him for more years with you to surpass
In this world of uncertainty and perplexity
God united us with charity and purity
There are no words to explain the feelings I have
How grateful I am to have you as my behalf
I will always be thankful to God
For the gift of love, He instill into our hearts
There is no perfect marriage, I know
But God give us love to treasure and nurture too
Love, respect, trust, and faithfulness to you will I give
As I had vowed to God on the altar of our marriage
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy 4th Year Anniversary by Rochelle Dionisio )
- Ego Control, Ali Faisal
- Coming Home, Randy McClave
- what is this? i don't even..., Mandolyn ...
- Today is but tomorrow..., David Lessard
- Sa hagupit ni Yolanda, nagkabuhol-buhol, Sonny San Juan, Jr.
- At Nights, Madrason writer
- Trajectorya ng masuyong hampas-lupa, Sonny San Juan, Jr.
- falling down a well, well, you pushed me, Mandolyn ...
- Indeed, george albot
- Poets, Do You Agree?, Sandra Feldman
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- One Art, Elizabeth Bishop
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)