Harmony Pond In Emanon
Near a typical town called Emanon,
Lives the famously lively Harmony Pond.
Where a hologram halo enhances the koi,
A handsome but typical good ol' boy.
Begin with a sky of cerulean blue,
Let cadmium yellow encircle.
Pink and white lilies to name only two,
Then sweet autumn asters in purple.
All of the colors of Harmony Pond,
Come from the rivers and cricks,
The fishes and flowers, the wishes beyond,
That hide in their safe little nicks.
Connie Yost's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Harmony Pond In Emanon by Connie Yost )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Fair Maiden, Kyle Tadda
- this is becoming a line at red box, Mandolyn Davidson
- it's SPF 50 or i'm hitting the caves, Mandolyn Davidson
- We Are, j.r ...
- if i had been a cactus, you still would .., Mandolyn Davidson
- retrospect, Mandolyn Davidson
- Mothra Rules, Kevin Patrick
- A Tidal Wave, MINA BOULEKOU
- gameshow guest, lee fones
- The Poor Rich, Samantha Pearson