Harmony Pond In Emanon
Near a typical town called Emanon,
Lives the famously lively Harmony Pond.
Where a hologram halo enhances the koi,
A handsome but typical good ol' boy.
Begin with a sky of cerulean blue,
Let cadmium yellow encircle.
Pink and white lilies to name only two,
Then sweet autumn asters in purple.
All of the colors of Harmony Pond,
Come from the rivers and cricks,
The fishes and flowers, the wishes beyond,
That hide in their safe little nicks.
Connie Yost's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Harmony Pond In Emanon by Connie Yost )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Holly Moon
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)