have i made the right decision.
Why do I feel in doubt..? Have I made the right decision?
You know how to make me happy, and my favorite position.
You no when I am nervous, angry or sad.
You alone are like the family I never had.
To let you go now would break my heart.
So why do I feel as though we will be better of apart?
Do I see you as a friend.. Or my true love to be.
I cant quite believe this is reality.
Samuel Newton's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (have i made the right decision. by Samuel Newton )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Romantic, Michael McParland
- This Rain, Sabyasachi Sharma
- 'A mess', Wolfie Scott
- Let's Think About Humanity, Prodip Kumar
- On My Father's Yortsayt, Abraham Sutzkever
- The Bottom Line, Abraham Sutzkever
- Inside Me, Abraham Sutzkever
- नोँनि हाइनायाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Paris 1988, Abraham Sutzkever
- Remembrances Of Others, Abraham Sutzkever