(brief renderings) Joe Fazio
Have I Waited To Long?
I weep for all the things that use to be.
I weep for all...which will never be.
I weep for those I loved and now, no longer here.
I weep for all I could have done, and didn't.
I weep for all the wasted moments.
It seems there are more regrets, then not.
Perhaps in another time...in another place,
I shall be better. I shall do better.
© Joe Fazio
(brief renderings) Joe Fazio's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Have I Waited To Long? by (brief renderings) Joe Fazio )
- Some poets are there, gajanan mishra
- The Gamekeeper, David Lewis Paget
- Observing Teenagers, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Promises, Saul hernandez
- Love Speaks in Silence, Paul Sebastian
- The Ideal Wife, Paul Sebastian
- Then ever it would really you are not e.., Yuri Starostin
- Judicially, hasmukh amathalal
- ACCENT, Terry Collett
- Passion, Suresh Dogra
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Late Walk, Robert Frost
- A Parody on “A Psalm of Life”, Oliver Wendell Holmes
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- The Tiger, William Blake
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Fear No More, William Shakespeare
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)