Have You Met Her?
One glimpse at her and you already have an idea…
Firm and yet easy on the eyes…you will look and look again
Her eyes so catchy you’d swear she is about to say something…relax
She is calm by nature, yet with that sensual structure that makes you want to keep stiring…
Do they tremble?
Gee! ! ! Are you kidding me?
Just a few words make them gush in her stream of wisdom
Think of her as that Good Samaritan with a tint of the underground sexy
With her warm presence, let her grace you with her titivating spark,
Her majesty… try that!
she is 'that girl' you won't believe is single! ! !
Zandi Wardle's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Have You Met Her? by Zandi Wardle )
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Play The Game, Jessie Pope
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- PH: Echo: True Love, Brian Johnston
- Snow Blind..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Nostalgia, Rimni chakravarty
- The Spirit-World, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Blinded by stress, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Of Fauns Of Satyrs, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The next activity, Emmanuel George Cefai
- As aged I, Emmanuel George Cefai
- true friend, Rani Jain
- In laziness begot, Emmanuel George Cefai