Have You Met Her?
One glimpse at her and you already have an idea…
Firm and yet easy on the eyes…you will look and look again
Her eyes so catchy you’d swear she is about to say something…relax
She is calm by nature, yet with that sensual structure that makes you want to keep stiring…
Do they tremble?
Gee! ! ! Are you kidding me?
Just a few words make them gush in her stream of wisdom
Think of her as that Good Samaritan with a tint of the underground sexy
With her warm presence, let her grace you with her titivating spark,
Her majesty… try that!
she is 'that girl' you won't believe is single! ! !
Zandi Wardle's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Have You Met Her? by Zandi Wardle )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- love became LOVE and now i live., Mandolyn ...
- Uncontained Sadness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Structure, Fiona McCullough
- Battles Of The Inner Child, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Multiplying Loneliness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- This Is Such A Pity, Electric Lady
- What Happen To Love, Lilly Emery
- The Judges Lied, Tony Adah
- Empty Passages, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- In Hiding, Leigh Sena