He Will Do As He Wishes
Soon to be wed, Prince William is refusing
to wear a wedding band,
no marriage ring will adorn his hand.
You'd think he is being asked to wear it
through his nose,
interfering with his Princely pose.
He is making his intentions more than
Ring or no Ring is not the issue here.
He is a man, and not an ordinary man
He will do as he wishes, that is a fact.
His soon Bride-to-Be secretly smiles,
Ring or no Ring, the dye is cast,
Whatever it will be, she has won at last.
Elke Nigro's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (He Will Do As He Wishes by Elke Nigro )
- Qytetit tim, skender iljaz braka
- While my eyes delight at you, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI