The Silent Sword
He has hurt you in more ways than one.
He has held you at the point of a gun.
He has tortured your very mind,
He has eaten you from the inside.
He got you to fall in love with him,
He got to you and your deepest whims.
He then crushed you when you were most tender.
He destroyed you when you hadn't a defender.
But here I am, I am here with you.
Here you are, with the one you knew.
You are protected and secure,
That I will make sure.
He cannot harm you while I am here,
He cannot touch you my sweet dear.
I will not let him through, he won't get passed,
He will not get to you, he won't even last.
He's a dragon; fierce, wild and untamed.
But I'll make his breath a heatless flame.
The Silent Sword's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Heatless Flame by The Silent Sword )
- Something still present, Tadasha Tripathy
- Cycling in Flanders 2, Stratis Havarti
- A study in what not to do, Christopher Withers
- Critical Thinking, Nassy Fesharaki
- LIKE AN ASTEROID, Satish Verma
- Stay as unit, hasmukh amathalal
- I shall change, hasmukh amathalal
- Egg, Olufayo Ezekiel
- The grass, gajanan mishra
- But we are one, gajanan mishra