Heaven's Rocking Chair
Are there rocking chairs in Heaven
where little babies go?
Do the angels hold you closely
and rock you to and fro?
Do they talk silly baby talk
to get a smile or two,
and sing the sleepy lullabies
I used to sing to you?
My heart is aching for you,
my angel child so dear.
You brought such joy into my life,
the short time you were here.
I know you're in a happy place,
and in God's loving care.
I dream each night I'm rocking you
in Heaven's rocking chair.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Heaven's Rocking Chair by Ron Tranmer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Worst, Michael McParland
- The World, Michael McParland
- The Simpler the Better, Brandon J. Moore
- The Wind, Michael McParland
- The Way It Used To Be, Michael McParland
- The Truth, Michael McParland
- The Sweetness, Michael McParland
- The Sweetest Girl, Michael McParland
- The Storm, Michael McParland
- The Step, Michael McParland