Skin so sensitive
I stand watching
From the edge of
Where the water
Meets the land
And I am holy.
Nature my scepter,
My intent a
Crown of thorns.
Of a stone.
İce cold goosebumps
Raised flesh like
Soldiers at attention.
Stuck like a
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hemophilia by Tyler Wilcox )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Longing, Lara A. Aqrawi
- Cynicism….The Only One, James B. Earley
- The Beauty of Poetry, Lilly Emery
- incontinence, lee fones
- Soccer World Cup 2014, Zoila T. Flores
- your heart would have looked beautiful o.., Mandolyn Davidson
- you remain beneath the swing set, Mandolyn Davidson
- though foe, you friend me well, Mandolyn Davidson
- To Nuke the Mirror, Madrason writer
- Nothing Beats Love, Lilly Emery