I've lost the will to write lately
For no reason whatsoever
We think we can churn this stuff out endlessly
But alas I'm not that clever.
So I'm catching up on your work
Reading what you have wrote
So coffee in hand and listening to my favourite band
So I start to rate and comment as I take off my coat.
I don't worry about fame anymore
But just the respect from my peers
Poemhunter has some great ones around
And that's all I want some thanks with a few beers!
Craig Anderson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hi Poets. by Craig Anderson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Enjoying Interior Sensations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Know everything at least, gajanan mishra
- Lost Images, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Abortion (cry of a foetus), ramesh rai
- Feel me, I am here, gajanan mishra
- Let me start afresh, gajanan mishra
- selfie, ko the skipper
- In Search Of Americans, Joe Sadeghloo
- Write down everything, gajanan mishra
- Leap in time, Nassy Fesharaki