T Ebi Ken Jemine
HIS Will & My Will
[a personal prayer]
Oh! Let YOUR will
Overwhelm my will
And guide my will willingly
In all way in all weathers.
Take the wheel of my will.
I will cede only to YOUR power
In the absolute, The Absolute.
So I can wield YOUR power
Inline with YOUR will accordingly.
I don't wanna have a will of my own.
HIS will will will my wills!
And my wills will wallow in HIM
Here is my will, be my way
Let YOUR will walk in & out of
My will and life at will please
T Ebi Ken Jemine's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (HIS Will & My Will by T Ebi Ken Jemine )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Soggy, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Garbage Poems, Kyle Schlicher
- DANDELION, Lilly Emery
- The Travelling Day, Nijith Cherian
- I Love You, K.J. Jackson
- Who What Went Where Why How, Proud SugarBoe
- My Salvation, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Handsome Guys And Crocodiles, Margaret Alice Second
- Blue!, Ronald Chapman
- A Mistake, Morgan Michaels