T Ebi Ken Jemine
HIS Will & My Will
[a personal prayer]
Oh! Let YOUR will
Overwhelm my will
And guide my will willingly
In all way in all weathers.
Take the wheel of my will.
I will cede only to YOUR power
In the absolute, The Absolute.
So I can wield YOUR power
Inline with YOUR will accordingly.
I don't wanna have a will of my own.
HIS will will will my wills!
And my wills will wallow in HIM
Here is my will, be my way
Let YOUR will walk in & out of
My will and life at will please
T Ebi Ken Jemine's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (HIS Will & My Will by T Ebi Ken Jemine )
- Kassaman (We Pledge), Moufdi Zakaria
- the rain, ademola oluwabusayo
- Life format, gajanan mishra
- Lonely On A Train, Omar Eldamsheety
- Stone, I do admit, gajanan mishra
- O Time, Stop You, It's My Birthday! Let .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Release, Fiona Davidson
- Jacques the Last, John F. McCullagh
- Kaalchakra, The Wheel of Time, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Moon Spoke to Me, Michael Mira
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)