Hold Me In Your Arms
Hold me in your arms, caresss my emotion close
to your heart, your tender touch to feel me secure.
Hold me in your arms, and love me tenderly with your
kiss to my lips passionately.
Hold me in your arms, and feel your body
next to mine, every single day.
time moves, love hold both of us safe,
so here I am, hold me in your arms
closer to where you are.
Copyright (c) Jocelyn Dunbar
12th of February 2006
9: 23 A.M.
Jocelyn Dunbar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hold Me In Your Arms by Jocelyn Dunbar )
- Don't Let It Be, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- LOVE IS A DELICATE THING, Marcus McKinley
- Beaming Bolts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It's only human, Priscilla Rose
- October...come she will., Roxanne Dubarry
- Fly Away, Gerry Legister
- Good For Nothing (Fun Poem 161), David Harris
- I Went, Vera Sidhwa
- Se(lection), Tony Adah
- Octopus, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)