Honour The Brave
God bless our troops who serve us well,
Support them through their living hell,
No comfy bed to lay their head,
Whilst fate lies in each step they tread.
They give their all for you and me,
They give their lives to set us free.
They battle on through rain and sun,
True heroes each and everyone.
Their days are long, no loved ones near,
No hand to hold to shed a tear.
Far away on foreign soil,
They battle on through sweat and toil.
Show our men it's not in vain,
Support them through their living pain,
Their courage shines like rays of sun,
Let's thank them for the work they've done.
Jayne Davies's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Honour The Brave by Jayne Davies )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hopeless, David Whalen
- Say, whatever you like, gajanan mishra
- I Hate Time, Sandra Feldman
- Next Door, Anna Linton
- How do I sleep, Lore Me34
- You Are My Master, Lilly Emery
- Summer time to have fun, Arafat Driche
- *Heart...oh...Heart*, Arafat Driche
- 'Oh, Heart''Oh, Heart'..., Arafat Driche
- HearT! ? ...., Arafat Driche