How do I let him know?
I see him every day, and every time feels like the very first
How do I let him know how I feel?
His presence is so refreshing, it makes my mood better.
He smiles at me at times, but how will I know if he is not just being polite.
A moment with him feels like a fun run to pure happiness,
He makes me nervous!
He brings out a side of me that no one has seen,
A brand new spirited lady that I don’t even know
The best of me that makes them all wonder.
But the thing is, how do I let him know how I feel?
Zandi Wardle's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (How do I let him know? by Zandi Wardle )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Ghost, Jhonas Lumanlan
- Eagerly I want to go with you, Gert Strydom
- Prayer and Women, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Love is far more than just lust or desir.., Gert Strydom
- Lie To Me, Rouren Torres
- The Fight, Robert Melliard
- Paying Taxes, Randy McClave
- हांमा गोनां जिव, Bahadur Basumatary
- I Knew What You Knew, Vera Sidhwa
- Wearing the Flaws, Gerry Legister