Palas Kumar Ray
How Much Of Money?
How much of money'll quench my thirst?
Where lies the point of satisfying lust?
How much of money'll give me very trust
'Now I'm rich, I shouldn't worry must'?
How much of money'll bring me cherished peace?
Or it shall ever remain, beyond, beyond reach?
How much of money'll give me sure joy
saying 'got it enough ' I'll feel it to enjoy?
How much of money'll gift me sound sleep?
Or shall it ever elude, ever evade, slip?
How much of money'll get me real heart?
Or shall I search it among all dubious flirt?
How much of money'll get me real friend?
Or shall I loose them all before reaching end?
How much of money'll vanish those are foes?
Or they'll breath me before as I become loose?
How much of money'll set me free from fear?
Or they'll seize tomorrow, chase me far and near?
How much of money'll keep me ever sane?
Or I'll find me among who've gone insane?
© Palas Kumar Ray.All rights reserved.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How Much Of Money? by Palas Kumar Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- this is becoming a line at red box, Mandolyn Davidson
- it's SPF 50 or i'm hitting the caves, Mandolyn Davidson
- We Are, j.r ...
- if i had been a cactus, you still would .., Mandolyn Davidson
- retrospect, Mandolyn Davidson
- Mothra Rules, Kevin Patrick
- A Tidal Wave, MINA BOULEKOU
- gameshow guest, lee fones
- The Poor Rich, Samantha Pearson
- A Critique, Sandra Feldman