How To Train Your Dragon - a poetic tribute
If pests ain't your problem
Then how to, be your question
ain't no spray gonna work
Is that arrow gun and falchion
Hiccup ain't the slayer he thinks
But the viking blood does run
if slaughter ain't the solution
Then 'How To Train Your Dragon'
You see a 'Monstrous Nightmare'
You sure are a roasted bun
They don't spare you upon seen
Is what you think, you are gone
Livestock ain't what they want
Sometimes there is a reason
They don't mean to hurt you
Killing men is just retaliation
An awesome ride On the 'Night Fury'
Gets Astrid and Hiccup a relation
So the mighty vikings get a kid
Who knows 'How To Train A Dragon'
Set sail to the Dragon's nest
To kill the herd, was it done
Mighty dragon only fury can kill
Training comes to rescue and son
So that now you know all abouts
Of how the impossible is done
Befriend all the pests you can
Thats 'How You Train Your Dragon'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How To Train Your Dragon - a poetic tribute by Kushagra Goyal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Confession, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Rain and Water II, Ismim Putera
- Drained Of Everything, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Dawn, Winston Edgar Hall
- The Heart's Journey, Connie Marcum Wong
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -35, Ronjoy Brahma
- Not To Take What They Do That Deep, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Monoku, Connie Marcum Wong
- A Poem On Behalf Of Self, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- With prayers, hasmukh amathalal