how would you describe love
What is Love?
It can be easily taken away
Like a dove flying towards the sky
If Love was easy to capture,
Would we hold on to it? or release it for something else?
How would you describe love
To someone you like
what if loving love was not a love
it was a necesitity
Love is what holds us together
Either personally or physically
Love is a peaceful thing
That you need...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (how would you describe love by Christian Pavik )
- Musings., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- TRUST, maharshi trivedi
- Alone in December, James Anthony Creamer
- Mind Albums, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Nerd's Way of Thinking, James Anthony Creamer
- Need, Akhtar Jawad
- A Poem for You, James Anthony Creamer
- My Nephews, James Anthony Creamer
- Alone in January, James Anthony Creamer
- Taking Spirits, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)