Huggle, a Tribute
A tot hugs his or her mother for affection
A lad hugs his father for a good support,
A teen hugs his love for lust,
A man hugs his better half to solemnize with her in all hardships,
Our relatives will hug us for a better hospitality,
Grandparents will hug their grandson for having their son back on earth in a different form,
Friends will hug their close ones for a long-lasting friendship.
All these hugs have some expectations and desire but also a fistful amount of affinity.
Above all when our parents hug us when we stand well-renowned to this world,
They expect nothing but only feel proud
with the words from their heart 'may God bless you for a long-life'
No expectations! ! !
G.Shyam Sundar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Huggle, a Tribute by G.Shyam Sundar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Double Standards, Terry Dawson
- Goodbye, Rockford, Michael Shutt
- First Memory of Urinals, Roger A. Rose
- Time heals, salma. torrez
- A cowardly disguise, Cheryl Butler
- Are Farm Animals Like Humans? ……. [spe.., Bri Edwards
- Vows Broken, The Zentire World Missed L.., Monk E. Biz
- ONE MORE TIME, Romeo Della Valle
- Why Must You Own Me?, Monk E. Biz
- Crescent Cradle, Saiom Shriver