I Am II
Since I am nothing of myself, I am you,
I become you and become one,
I become someone by you, through you,
In my dreamless sleep I am still nobody.
So I sleep often, no pressure to be,
And when I dream, I am an object,
With a dreamt body and a dreamt conscience,
But no consciousness, I simply am.
I create myself through you but for you,
The nothing, the nobody deserves no grave,
And I will not be going home, no rest,
Just be, just anybody else but me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Am II by Jan Hauck )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Make your Mothers Day, Damian Murphy
- Good Morning, Anuradha Bhattacharyya
- soon to be extinct.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heal the Mind oh Healer, Pintu Mahakul
- Where Are You?, angela mann
- letting moments turn to hours, Manonton Dalan
- i can't help it but smile too, Manonton Dalan
- Learning Essence Of A Poet, RoseAnn V. Shawiak