The Silent Sword
I Am the Few
As I carry this burden,
I see myself alone,
In the dark,
A pillar of light atop my shoulders.
They feel helpless,
Unable to answer my questions,
Forced to watch me bear it
On my own.
I am the few.
As they carry this burden,
They see themselves alone,
In the dark,
A pillar of light atop their shoulders.
I feel helpless,
Unable to answer their questions,
Forced to watch them bear it
On their own.
I am the many.
The Silent Sword's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Am the Few by The Silent Sword )
- The Daughter of the Earth - 19, gajanan mishra
- NEUROSCIENCE HIDDEN TREASURE, Dominic George
- THE LILIES MORE ADORNED, Dominic George
- BEYOND POSSIBLE COMPREHENSION, Dominic George
- ROUND AND ROLL WE GO, Dominic George
- MODERN CROOK: DARK SECRET SOCIETY, Dominic George
- THE UNSUNG SIDE OF MAGIC (Acrostic poem:.., Dominic George
- DEVASTATED MOTHER, Dominic George
- CLOWN'S SNEER, Dominic George
- THE IRK CRY OF A LONELY GHOUL, Dominic George
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)