I Came, I Saw, Who Conquered?
Music sudden waved Time's blight,
An incarnation of delight
Unchallenged. Naught continued to
Deny bright beauty, spirit true.
Each blush rose paled, blood ruby too.
Magnificence expelling night,
Acknowledged inner thirst quenched through
Unequalled charm, dream beamed delight
DEfying definitions trite.
Magical our planet blue
Appears to Nature, taps into
Unsullied streams of rainbow hue.
Descriptions fail. These splendours span
Eternities unguessed by man.
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Came, I Saw, Who Conquered? by Jonathan ROBIN )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To my coy grand mum, Emmanuel chibuike
- Miss Flynn Walking The Halls, John Surowiecki
- Chopin Mazuraka In A Minor, John Surowiecki
- Mrs. SZMYKLESZCZWLADECZERYNIECKI'S Last .., John Surowiecki
- Movie Stars Thank My Mother For Her Patr.., John Surowiecki
- INSPIRATION 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The Wisest Aunt, Telling the Saddest Tales, John Surowiecki
- Matin No. 2, John Surowiecki
- The Pristine Chapel, Dog goD 8Hate
- The Mower at the VA Hospital, John Surowiecki