I fear for myself
Wipe away my tears
but you'll never dispel my fears,
Read well my thoughts
but you'll never delet my doubts;
I fear not that a fig might run dry,
I fear not that I'll one day die,
I fear not that I might again cry,
I fear not that I might tear again my eye,
but, I fear for myself - for me:
that tommorrow you might love no longer...
And then leave me...
I fear for what I may be
if you, my love, sudden may cease to love me.
Comfort Ndlovu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I fear for myself by Comfort Ndlovu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A NEW POEM TO HER, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Transition of Love, Peter LeBuhn
- Falling In Love (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Please, Sandra Feldman
- Falling, Ronald Chapman
- A New York Minute, william upton
- Shamble Bit-Wise, Richard Thripp
- Expat Living In South Korea (Regional), Ronald Chapman
- Moonwaters, Midnights Voice
- i found joy in a wholesale store, Mandolyn ...