I'll set you free
my heart is calling you.
Even I'm far from you,
I want you to heed the whispering message that comes from my heart.
It may not be visible to you,
but for sure you can feel it.
Forgive me to all my shortcomings in our relationship before.
Lift up your head, the sky is begging for you to forgive me.
The God of heaven commands your love.
It may not be mine again,
But I'm anticipating for you to love again.
I don't know when,
Only God can set the right time.
My heart is in sorrow.
But I will stand firm,
As I withstand by pain,
Because I wholly desire for your own joy.
Didith Marcelo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I'll set you free by Didith Marcelo )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Christina Georgina Rossetti
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- Passionate Love, Suresh Dogra
- Let's Tie The Knot, Muhammad Farhan Ahmed
- Expression ecrite, Atef Ayadi
- Give Thanks, Charles Jagongo
- Bones, Casey Renee Kiser
- WE WERE ONCE, Jon Alan
- A Mother's Loneliness, Muhammad Farhan Ahmed
- God ia not all macho, kalemeera collins
- My mom, Meenakshi Hariharan
- 2006 Tsunami, Meenakshi Hariharan