I'll set you free
my heart is calling you.
Even I'm far from you,
I want you to heed the whispering message that comes from my heart.
It may not be visible to you,
but for sure you can feel it.
Forgive me to all my shortcomings in our relationship before.
Lift up your head, the sky is begging for you to forgive me.
The God of heaven commands your love.
It may not be mine again,
But I'm anticipating for you to love again.
I don't know when,
Only God can set the right time.
My heart is in sorrow.
But I will stand firm,
As I withstand by pain,
Because I wholly desire for your own joy.
Didith Marcelo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I'll set you free by Didith Marcelo )
- is happening the Is, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- What you will get, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The basic ideas Turned, Emmanuel George Cefai
- He feigned, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The echoes plained, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Still here Still here?, Emmanuel George Cefai
- I, the Poet-Seer, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Desperation does what long years Do not .., Emmanuel George Cefai
- The Clock Is Fast Turning, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Emotions occurrences, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)