I'll set you free
my heart is calling you.
Even I'm far from you,
I want you to heed the whispering message that comes from my heart.
It may not be visible to you,
but for sure you can feel it.
Forgive me to all my shortcomings in our relationship before.
Lift up your head, the sky is begging for you to forgive me.
The God of heaven commands your love.
It may not be mine again,
But I'm anticipating for you to love again.
I don't know when,
Only God can set the right time.
My heart is in sorrow.
But I will stand firm,
As I withstand by pain,
Because I wholly desire for your own joy.
Didith Marcelo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I'll set you free by Didith Marcelo )
- My Dear Sweet Kira, Michael McParland
- The Writing Competition!, Denis Martindale
- Daru Piyo, Talk To The Girl And Do Naxal.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love and Strange Horses—Intima', Nathalie Handal
- debris, oskar hansen
- Les Éventails, Portraits of Passion, Nathalie Handal
- The Hooked & Crooked Men As The Communis.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Star chat........., SALINI NAIR
- Chicane, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Just A Few Simple Words, Electric Lady
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1886 - 1967)