I love U more than U know.
Im so sad & depressed.
Is all I want 2 do is rest.
I go 2 sleep at night.
Bt my dreams I just can not fight.
I think of u lying in that bed.
& wonder if there is some thing I could have said.
I wish u were still here.
Bt I know that u r still near.
I love u more than u know.
I just wish u should not have 2 go.
I just want 1 more day with u.
& I know that's wat u would have wanted 2.
I miss u more & more each day.
There is so much more I had 2 say.
I know I ll see u again.
Bt my life is just started 2 begin.
Samuel Newton's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I love U more than U know. by Samuel Newton )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Love Of God, BRENDA KANSHABE TUMUSHABE
- A SHADOW IN DAKNESS, ROCHISH MON
- Flaming Desire, Pijush Biswas
- Reasons for Defeat, Maurice Whyte
- Meadow, Aftab Alam
- Desirable Someone, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The Caged Bird, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Rainbows, Phil Soar
- A Brief History of History, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- equal, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma