I'm Sorry About The Poem
In a few years I became a poet
But you wouldn't even know it
I don't read poems or look at art
That's for old people...
My friends don't see the pain I go through
Who could ever understand my broken heart?
No heart was ever broken like mine
Except, maybe yours...
I am so unique and full of sad ideas
I will write a poem that'll make you cry
For the first time these words will ever be said
Sorry I'm not perfect!
Wow... feel how sad that was? Gave me chills
I had to humbling myself for second
Did you feel that? I know I did
Now I've wasted to much time, I have to go
Go play on my phone and ignore my family
I'm sorry about the poem
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I'm Sorry About The Poem by Kody Pound )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Not a big deal, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Affinity with truth for all times, gajanan mishra
- Affinity with truth, gajanan mishra
- To the dodo, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- what are you for me, Lalit Kaira
- The elephant in the refrigerator, Diana Rosser
- Hilton at Milton,, lee fones
- In a time without time!, Adriana Istrefi
- In Praise of Nobility (Twenty-Five), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
- In Praise of Nobility (Twenty-Four), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu