I'm very lonely,
Im very lonely,
So lonely I'm I,
That I thought of metaphysic's,
So lonely that I thought, I sit boredom,
Is metaphysics a sense of boredom,
So lonely like the moon,
Is it because other's are hell, ?
So lonely like the sun,
Is it because of no man to trust, ?
That I can only trust the earthly volition,
That these people Increased my afflctions and agony,
So lonely that I think of the official thought's,
Is time so Official that it gave us another chance to survive.?
Egoism and vicissitude's,
Don't take me there,
Take me here,
No where are we going, ?
Do we human's really know where we be going, ?
Or are we just guessing and living it up.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I'm very lonely, by Maxim Muyu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- teaching my baby girls, Jason Callender
- The Absorption(মগ্নতা), Bhaskar Rabha
- To My Daughters, Jason Callender
- Summer's Flowers, Joseph Narusiewicz
- All Those Ancient Trees Sorrounded Home, Albert Martin
- Rebel with a Cause, Deborah Dalton
- Shroud Of Smile, Rex mayor Ubini
- You, Jacob macharia
- नायहरदोँ आं गसंनानै, Ronjoy Brahma
- Until I See You Again, Lilly Emery