I Met Him
I met him and everything changed.
Suddenly my entire world shifted...
I forgot i was with someone..
He came and made me forget everything.
He came and made me fall for him.
My mind diverted and ethics changed.
I was changed..
I fell for mr. Wrong.
I cried all day... I cried all night
I have never felt this bad..
I have never felt something this wrong..
I have never felt such storm in my mind.
As eruption of volcano i broke down..
Feeling guilty and helpless... I am crying out loud..
I want him.. I need him..
Thats all my heart atlast said..
But he is not mine.. Was the fact i faced!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Met Him by shruti daptardar )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1618 – 28 July 1667)
- leticia s david
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(November 9 - 1937)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Ring Out , Wild Bells, Alfred Lord Tennyson
Poem of the Day
- Goodnight Prayer(For You), Michael McParland
- Marching On, Edward Kofi Louis
- Rum, crumbs!, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Point It Out To You, Edward Kofi Louis
- elephant selfie, lee fones
- You Are Very Beautiful II, Edward Kofi Louis
- Winter and Christmas, Rimni chakravarty
- - Μουγγό σκυλί (Greek poem), Giorgio A. V.
- Say You Are One of Them, Aysha Ananse
- Astonished, Edward Kofi Louis