I Met Him
I met him and everything changed.
Suddenly my entire world shifted...
I forgot i was with someone..
He came and made me forget everything.
He came and made me fall for him.
My mind diverted and ethics changed.
I was changed..
I fell for mr. Wrong.
I cried all day... I cried all night
I have never felt this bad..
I have never felt something this wrong..
I have never felt such storm in my mind.
As eruption of volcano i broke down..
Feeling guilty and helpless... I am crying out loud..
I want him.. I need him..
Thats all my heart atlast said..
But he is not mine.. Was the fact i faced!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Met Him by shruti daptardar )
- Taking cover., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Unclothing Her, Do You Want To Photograp.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love You Mom, Harold R Hunt Sr
- what is it for, Bull Hawking
- THE WEEKEND BASH., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Not with truth, gajanan mishra
- The race, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Folk dances., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Day, Hanh Chau
- The Wild West., Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Different Ways to Pray, Naomi Shihab Nye
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)