Samael Yugalin Emrys
I too have a Part so as You (a Bird's Expectations)
Seems to be a strange
all I see is the same with
difference not as seen before,
may not known him but he knows well.
Gone unnoticed upon his will,
unaware of happenings after him.
far I go, seems nothing but him,
intended to be away but not, as
I live no where but with him.
May it be small to my view
as it, not so at beyond.
may he one day look upon me
All I know he loves me as his
But why did made me an end?
ended me, without a saying! .
Not your to decide to be yours
I am a part too! . Am I?
Samael Yugalin Emrys's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I too have a Part so as You (a Bird's Expectations) by Samael Yugalin Emrys )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My hero(Bob Dylan), Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Azal se aashna..., Azhar Sabri
- Going For Gold, Angela Wybrow
- A Tragic Fairy Tale, Pankti Vadalia
- Sealed Lips, Tony Adah
- Autumn, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Reasons Not To Visit Dachau, Leslie Philibert
- St. Valentine's Day, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pleasure's Signs, Edgar Albert Guest
- Bud Discusses Cleanliness, Edgar Albert Guest