They started an avalanche
Their endless arguments purer next door
She whispers smiles with a sprained ankle.
Housekeeping steps passed the stranded hall
Ice cubes on the elevators ash tray
A pressure sinks her silver stare.
His rusts dust, hair mire, penny rolls, gone
All her colors now rest on silver charms, silver clocks,
Silver boxes, and silver numbers. And
Because of this she kept his mirror, -
A paper cup.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (icing by jonathan Juarez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- no one has ever done good without....., RIC S. BASTASA
- the night deepens, RIC S. BASTASA
- to begin with....., RIC S. BASTASA
- who is someone in your mind?, RIC S. BASTASA
- try sipping this, RIC S. BASTASA
- the reason why i am still a part of you, RIC S. BASTASA
- the dream for peace, RIC S. BASTASA
- Heat, Evageline Echo
- Do what is fair, gajanan mishra
- Be aware of rules, gajanan mishra