If We Really Follow God
We have a choice...
Merely two extremes
Would you rather fellowship with Christ or enmity?
The choice is ours
There's no inbetween...
If you follow God then satan is your enemy!
Waiting with the cover laying patient on a cynic's sheets
Unaware of satan
People think it's their identities
But they fail to realize who's in charge of the planet
Opposing satan's people makes it harder to manage
He reaches for his weapons...
Which are pride and deception
Temptation and accusations
God opens up our eyes if we lie down and let Him
Allowing you to break the ties, chains, cables and fetters
Even though the world considered them cool
For having all the best clothes and the glistening jewels
Fornicating with the world...
Purchased vintage in shoes
But if they didn't choose the Lord He considers them fools
Nobody there is any better than you!
That is simply a deception...
If you follow God you'll notice a rebellion
Of the people who were friends
Start changing and impelling hate towards you
Seemingly out of the blue
And I mean it'll happen unexpectedly too!
But if we truly follow God we'll repay it with love
No matter what...
That's why it doesn't bother me as much
When some people talk against me
So I'll listen but I hush
Because I see the full perspective
And a fool despises His corrections
We don't need to seek revenge...
Can you see the circumstances of the wicked?
Dexsta Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (If We Really Follow God by Dexsta Ray )
- ZZ Bomb Abroad. Spank At Home, Saiom Shriver
- Dreams Go, Yohan Confectioner
- All God's 792 Poems Are Free To Preach &.., Tom Zart
- Nevermore, Yohan Confectioner
- Seed Of Sin, George Egba
- Nissim, You Saw The Indian Patriot And S.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rules, gajanan mishra
- Alan Jay Lerner, Saiom Shriver
- A retrospect, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Acts and rules, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)