I imagine Heaven
as a wonderful, happy place.
Where joy and contentment,
brings a smile to every face.
I imagine no temptation.
A place where there's no sin.
I imagine eating Twinkies
all day long and staying thin.
I imagine Heaven
being without guns or wars.
A place with no such things
as locks upon our doors.
When I imagine Heaven
I imagine lots of fun.
I imagine every golf shot
will be a hole in one.
I imagine Heaven as a place
where dreams come true.
Heaven is, in my mind,
Eternity with you.
Ron Tranmer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Imagine Heaven by Ron Tranmer )
- Change The Inevitable, Tony Adah
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.57, Mr. Nobody Nothing
- Long before my birth (cavatina), Gert Strydom
- Let Me Be Her<3, Nautica Moxley
- Absalom, Gert Strydom
- Freedom Is Calling, Tony Adah
- God and Guru, gajanan mishra
- Left Naked And Exposed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Birth day, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- TWILIGHT, Meggie Gultiano
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Autumn Song, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(18 November 1939)