I imagine Heaven
as a wonderful, happy place.
Where joy and contentment,
brings a smile to every face.
I imagine no temptation.
A place where there's no sin.
I imagine eating Twinkies
all day long and staying thin.
I imagine Heaven
being without guns or wars.
A place with no such things
as locks upon our doors.
When I imagine Heaven
I imagine lots of fun.
I imagine every golf shot
will be a hole in one.
I imagine Heaven as a place
where dreams come true.
Heaven is, in my mind,
Eternity with you.
Ron Tranmer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Imagine Heaven by Ron Tranmer )
- Gin Again, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Teardrops for flowers flow, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The witches teaparty, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The walking moon, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Dear soldior hero, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Breakfast with a ghost hero, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Classroom, ania radz
- Breakfast with a ghost, Harold R Hunt Sr
- "...away without leave", Jeff Gangwer
- If, Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)