"...in his car seat"
A little boy baked to death in his car seat
His father was at work, earning for his son's future
We just read the news story and said, "Wow. That's sad."
I imagined the boy's brain baking like an apple cinnamon muffin
I didn't say anything to you—not wanting to paint such a morbid picture
Jeff Gangwer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ("...in his car seat" by Jeff Gangwer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- My hero(Bob Dylan), Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Azal se aashna..., Azhar Sabri
- Going For Gold, Angela Wybrow
- A Tragic Fairy Tale, Pankti Vadalia
- Sealed Lips, Tony Adah
- Autumn, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Reasons Not To Visit Dachau, Leslie Philibert
- St. Valentine's Day, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pleasure's Signs, Edgar Albert Guest
- Bud Discusses Cleanliness, Edgar Albert Guest